According to a National Realtors Association 2015 Home Buyer Profile.
– Only 14% Of Home Buyers Contacted a Real Estate Agent as the first step in the Home Buying Process.
Online presentation and exposure has become critical to effectively selling Real Estate. It is even more important for destination locations like Maui where so many people search online prior to visiting the island.
What is Going to Set Your Listing Apart from other Properties Online?
How Real Estate Sellers Can Gain More Online Exposure.
Below are just a few ways to gain additional online exposure for your listing.
1. Online Presentation is key to make sure you are set up for success. Ask your Realtor if they plan to use professional photography and videos.
2. How is your property going to be advertised online beyond just entering it into the MLS? Most Realtor’s can easily upload your property on the MLS and with a few clicks have it loaded onto other websites like Zillow / Trulia / or Realtor.com. Ask your Realtor what else they will do to gain online exposure. Will it be advertised on Local Websites? Is your Realtor willing to pay for additional advertising online?
3. Take a look at your Agents website. It is common for individual agents to have their own personal websites. What does it look like? Is it well maintained and current? Ask how much traffic their websites receive each month and if they will feature your property on their website.
4. Social Media such as Facebook can be an effective marketing tool. While having your property posted on your Agents personal or business Facebook page can be helpful, they can do more. Have you noticed sponsored adds on your Facebook News Feed? These are paid advertisments. Ask your Realtor if they will be using paid Facebook Ads.
Are you considering Selling Real Estate On Maui?
Give me a call (808) 446-5841, send me a text, or visit my Home Valuation Page for a free and friendly consultation.