It is hard to believe that January 2018 has already come and gone. Due to economic and geographic factors many Real Estate Professionals expected this to be an incredibly busy high season on Maui. Those expectations appear to becoming a reality. A good example of this is the recent surge of sales we are seeing at Kaanapali Alii on Maui’s West Side. Kaanapali Alii is one of the most prestigious luxury beachfront condos in Hawaii with 2017 average sales prices more than $2.38M.
Kaanapali Alii Closings in January 2018:
- Unit 1-305 Sold for $2,787,000
- Unit 1-702 Sold for $1,800,000
- Unit 3-706 Sold for $3,450,000
Kaanapali Alii Pending Sale as of February 1 2018:
- Unit 1-406 Pending (list price $4,500,000)
- Unit 4-405 Pending (list price $1,625,000)
- Unit 4-904 Pending (list price $1,575,000)
The Alii has seen a steady increase in units sold per year over the past 3 years. Sales volume has increased from 7 units sold in 2015, up to 11 units sold in 2016, and 14 units sold in 2017. With 6 units already either sold or under contract to start the first month of 2018 we appear on track for another significant increase in sales volume.
Average sales price is also a telling factor. Lets take a look at the average sold price over the past 3 years:
- 2015 Average Sales Price was $1,781,428
- 2016 Average Sales Price was $1,982,181
- 2017 Average Sales Price was $2,388,035
I think it is safe to say that Kaanapali Alii is trending upwards. Click Here for More Info on Kaanapali Alii.