Launiupoko is located on Maui’s West Side and situated on slopes of the West Maui Mountains. The elevation and gentle slope provide homesites with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Lanai. Agricultural Zoning offers flexibility for developing your property. Launiupoko Beach Park is one of the most popular places to go surfing, stand up paddle boarding and snorkeling on the West Side of Maui. Just a quick drive to Lahaina, Kaanapali and Kapalua but also more centrally located for easy access to Central Maui. Launiupoko offers stunning views, convenient location and great outdoor activities. Large lot sizes give you space to design your perfect lifestyle.
Contact me directly with any questions on Launiupoko Real Estate. I would be happy to schedule a private tour of the neighborhood or available homes. I represent both Buyers and Sellers of Launiupoko Homes and Land. Contact me directly by filling out the Contact Form or give me a call at (808) 446-5841.
Launiupoko Luxury Homes
*Ask to be updated when new Launiupoko Homes are Listed*
Launiupoko Land For Sale
*Ask to be updated when new Launiupoko Land is Listed*
- Paved Walking and Biking Trails through the neighborhood.
- Launiupoko Beach Park (Great surf, SUP, and Snorkeling)
- 5 Minute Drive to Front Street.
2017 Launiupoko Sales Recap
- 31 homes sold in 2017
- The highest Home sale was $4,490,000 (120 Punakea)
- The lowest sale was $1,000,000 (240 Hokiokio Pl)
- The average sales price was $2,502,177
2016 Launiupoko Sales Recap
- 22 homes sold in 2016
- The highest sale was $4,640,000 (325 Hokiokio Pl)
- The lowest sale was $865,000 (78 Lau Niu Way)
- The average sales price was $2,249,772
2015 Launiupoko Sales Recap
- 12 homes sold in 2015
- The highest sale was $3,500,000 (230 Haniu)
- The lowest sale was $1,000,000 (353 Wailau Pl)
- The average sales price was $1,878,666
- 5 Minutes Drive to Lahaina
- 35 Minute Drive to Costco or Kahului Airport