Laʻi Loa is the first phase of The Wailea Hills Collection located adjacent to the 7th hole of Wailea Blue Course. The residential community consists of 75 condominium residences spread across 15 modern buildings. The buildings are orientated along naturally stepped terraces in order to maximize ocean views of Molokini, Kahoʻolawe, Lānaʻi and the West Maui mountains. Lai Loa within Wailea Hills Collection will be the area’s newest resort-style residential community featuring modern Hawaiian architecture, pedestrian-friendly walking paths, open spaces, panoramic ocean and island views, sustainable landscaping and an impressive Amenity Center.
Wailea Hills . Lai Loa for Sale
*Lai Loa is now Sold Out*
**Contact us to register your interest for Phase 2 of Wailea Hills**
La’i Loa Amenities
Pool . Spa Tub . Sauna . Fitness Center . Walking Path
Lai Loa Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the construction timeline? Ground breaking is planned for December of 2020. Project completion is anticipated to be August of 2023.
- What is the deposit structure? 5% is due at contract signing. An additional 10% second deposit will be due when the contract goes firm. The remaining 85% is due at closing.
- Who is the builder? The project is built by Ledcor. This is a well liked builder with a strong reputation in Hawaii. Past projects on Maui include Honua Kai and Luana Garden Villas in Kaanapali.
- Are furnishings included? Unfortunately, there are not any furnishing packages available at this time.
- What appliance package? Bosh Benchmark Series. Additionally, there will be a wine refrigerator in the unit and a BBQ grill on the lanai of all the residences.
- What about parking? Each unit comes with a garage stall. The Penthouse units will include 2 garage stalls
- Is there additional storage? Yes, each unit will include a large storage space in the garage. This is in addition to the garage parking stall.
- How much are the HOA fees? HOA dues are calculated by square footage of the residence. Currently they anticipate the HOA dues will be $0.84 per square foot / month.
- Are pets allowed? Yes, 2 pets per residence.
- Are vacation rentals allowed? No, zoning will not allow for short term rentals. Any rentals must have a minimum lease of 6 months or longer.
- When can I reserve my residence? Sales have already begun. Contact me to schedule a virtual tour and request a current price list.
*Wailea Hills is a Ledcor Development LP. Developers Plans are subject to change.
**Seller is represented by Polaris Pacific.
***Jesse G. Wald represents buyers best interests for Wailea Hills Purchases.