New Construction Developer offerings are rare on Maui.  Hoku’ula Residences in Upcountry Maui near Haliimaile is an incredible opportunity for Buyers to purchase a brand new home in a fantastic location.  Some of these homes come with an attached or detached Ohana, giving you two separate dwellings.  Prices in the first release will range from $1,285,000 to $1,650,000.  The first market rate release of Hoku’ula Homes is now scheduled.  There will be a lottery drawing to select the order of home selection on 2/18/2022.  Registration for the lottery is due 2/17/2022 by 5:00pm HST.

Hoku’ula New Homes for Sale

*Market Rate Homes now Available*

**Contact us to register for the lottery. Registration Due on 2/17/2022**

Hoku’ula Site Map

196 Homes . Click to enlarge

Hoku’ula Features

  • Most homes will have Beautiful Ocean and Mountain Views
  • Large Lot Sizes ranging from 7,500 to 8,500 SF
  • 6 unique floor plan designs ranging from 1,456 SF to 2,095 SF
  • Covered Lanai in All Residences
  • Nine-foot Ceilings
  • Double Pitched Plantation Style Roofs
  • Stainless Steel Appliances
  • Quartz Countertops
  • Double-pane low E windows

Hoku’ula Location

Haliimaile Town in Upcountry Maui

Hoku’ula Frequently Asked Questions

  1. What is the construction timeline?  The first home is estimated to be completed in Dec of 2022.  The last home built is estimated to be complete in the first quarter of 2025.
  2. What is the deposit structure?  $10,000 is due at contract signing. A total of 15% is due 30 days after acceptance. The remaining 85% is due at closing.
  3. Who is the Developer and Builder? The project is developed by Aina Lani Pacific and built by Lehua Builders.
  4. Will there be an Home Owners Association?  Yes and the monthly HOA dues are estimated to be around $150.
  5. Are vacation rentals allowed?  No, zoning will not allow for short term rentals. Any rentals must have a minimum lease of 6 months or longer.
  6. Anything else I should know?  Yes, the Re-sale of Homes will not be allowed until 1 year after the final home is completed.
  7. When can I reserve my residence?  In order to be entered into the lottery you must register by 2/17/2022. Contact me for more information on how to register.

Recent Aerial Photos

Taken 2/10/2022

**Seller is represented by Island Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.

***Jesse G. Wald and Associates represent buyers best interests for Buyers of Hoku’ula Purchases.