180 Door of Faith Rd Video
Gorgeous Panoramic Views in 3 directions.
Maui’s most incredible ocean & coastal views of the Keanae & Hana Peninsula.
Picturesque view of a horse dotted cliffside framed by deep blue ocean.
The property overlooks a 400 ft waterfall.
More than 15,000 sqft of indoor/outdoor living area.
Highlighted by a 4 br/3 bath 3,609 sqft residence with Cedar, Koa, Maple, Mango, Mahogany, Eucalyptus, Ohia, Ipe, Bamboo,Teak, Golden Onyx, specimen Granites, Turkish Travertine, metallic-flecked Quartzite, Venetian Plaster, Natural Stone, & patinaed Copper finishes.
Ocean View Yoga Studio
A cocoon of greenery released into the expansive blue ocean.
180 Door of Faith Rd Location
Less than 3 miles from Twin Falls | 35 minute drive to Kahului Airport
1) A total of 7 bedrooms with 15,000 sf indoor/outdoor living
2) IPE deck overlooking 400 ft waterfall with king bed and bamboo closet
3) 100k gallon, 15 feet deep pool in shape of Maui with 18ft see thru acrylic connecting to waterfall view (see waterfall swimming under water)
4) Hot tub overlooking waterfall with swim technology
5) Master bedroom overlooking ocean with no right angles to maximize energy (Maui symphony founder creation)
6) Private trail from property into ocean and waterfall access. Spear fishing and oceanic activities, clearest/undisturbed water on Maui.
7) Yoga studio facing ocean with 4 levels, 3 showers, stone tub, Pilates reformer, observatory.
8) Ohana with 8 windows to maximize view or waterfall and ocean
9) 450ft custom office with 14ft mango desk
10) Two fire pits. One with stone seating for 8. Another with wooden with seating for 10.
11) Dry sauna with zero radiation ion. Wet sauna with moonlight access
12) 550 crystals within rocks and plants on property
13) Custom dragons sit outside and inside property
14) 18 ft handmade wooden gates to enter estate.
15) Raised wooden fences for maximum privacy.
16) Yurt with fish/rock pond surrounding.
17) Petting zoo with 7 areas for goats, rabbits, silkies, etc
18) 380ft trampoline with wooden deck, and storm protection area
19) Outdoor spa with stone tub to fit 2-3
20) WiFi, cloud security system
21) 34 pieces of metal art of Maui
22) 8 rainbow eucalyptuses trees, 45 citrus trees, 15 aloe plants, cinnamon tree, banana plantation (12), 22 varieties of coleus, 5500 oyster plants, 20 paperbark trees, and dozens of other exotic/rare trees/plants
23) 32 coco trees, providing frah coco water
24) Dual pump well with unlimited fresh ionized water within volcanic rock
25) 18 solar panel, full energy system (Solar plus grid access)