The graph below shows the average sales price of Honua Kai Condos over the past 5 years separated by size of units. Scroll over the graph to see more precise data points.
* The graph above is a useful tool but it is important to keep in mind that several factors beyond just size of the unit need to be considered to determine value of a unit. View, number of bedrooms & bathrooms and condition of the condo also play a role in the sales price.
Honua Kai Past Sales Highlights
Highest Sales Price – $5,490,309 in January of 2016 for Konea unit #651. Konea 651 is a 2,770 Square Foot, 3BR / 3.5BA upper floor unit with direct ocean views.
Lowest Sales Price – $399,900 in April of 2012 for Hokulani unit #426. Hokulani 426 is a 620 Square Foot, 1BR / 1BA Mountain View unit.
2017 Honua Kai Sales Recap
- 34 units sold in 2017
- The highest sale was $3,775,000 (Hokulani 201)
- The lowest sale was $675,000 (Hokulani 224)
- The average sales price was $1,438,527
2016 Honua Kai Sales Recap
- 50 units sold in 2016
- The highest sale was $5,490,309 (Konea 651)
- The lowest sale was $682,000 (Hokulani 276)
- The average sales price was $1,581,736
2015 Honua Kai Sales Recap
- 44 units sold in 2015
- The highest sale was $4,600,000 (Hokulani 501)
- The lowest sale was $739,000 (Konea 614)
- The average sales price was $1,775,611
2014 Honua Kai Sales Recap
- 73 units sold in 2014
- The highest sale was $5,200,000 (Konea 601)
- The lowest sale was $620,000 (Hokulani 826)
- The average sales price was $1,361,961
2013 Honua Kai Sales Recap
- 76 units sold in 2013
- The highest sale was $4,450,000 (Konea 701)
- The lowest sale was $419,900 (Hokulani 326)
- The average sales price was $1,188,006
Contact the Sales Team
Want more Info or Data on Honua Kai? Please contact us by filling out the CONTACT FORM or Call Jesse G. Wald @ (808) 446-5841 or Amy Lam @ (808) 385-0768.