Helping you Design your Perfect Maui Lifestyle
Not all Real Estate Professionals are created equal. What sets me apart from other agents on the island? First of all, I am passionate about this island and the lifestyle it provides. The weather, fresh air, active lifestyle, healthy food, island pace of living, and the family friendly culture all add up to one of the happiest and healthiest places to live in the World. Maui is consistently ranked one of the Best Islands in the World and I consider myself lucky to call Maui home.
- Architecture Degree
- 10+ Years Experience as an Engineer on Maui
- Projects up to $500M
- More Than $8M in Recent Sales
I graduated with Bachelor Degrees in both Architecture and Construction Mgt. and have since compiled a decade of experience in Real Estate Consulting, Large Scale Contracting and Architectural Advising here on Maui.
I am more than just a Sales Person. I understand architecture, design, construction, permitting and contracts from the small scale project to $500 million dollar developments.
Real Estate Experience
- Types of Transactions – Recent Transactions Include:
- Multimillion Dollar Luxury
- Beachfront Properties
- New Construction – Developer Sales
- Single Family for Relocation
- Vacation Rental Condos
- Investment Properties
- Vacant Land
- Leasehold Properties
- 1031 Exchange
I serve clients of all backgrounds including Luxury Buyers, Investors, and those looking for a Primary Residence on Maui. I am also one of the few Realtors on Maui who covers the entire island from Kapalua to Hana. With my representation you have confidence knowing that you have a strong negotiator with knowledge, experience and credibility on your side.
My clients appreciate my ability to identify their individual needs and tastes and select the best properties available that suit their needs. As a Listing Agent I only take listings that I would recommend to my buyer clients and I always deliver professional and friendly service with excellent communication. My word is my bond and my reputation is my livelihood.
- “Jesse Wald is the best! He was quick to respond to inquiries and was readily available to show us properties. His local knowledge of Maui neighborhoods and condo complexes helped us to narrow our search. He provided sound and objective advice, without interjecting subjective opinions. Jesse was very informative and communicative without being overbearing. He thoughtfully and professionally navigated the different opinions of mine and my husband’s and successfully negotiated a great price for us. Since we were not on Maui for the escrow and closing, he took care of everything and kept us informed throughout the process. The best real estate agents carefully infer the clients’ wants, in terms of the search, and in terms of finding the right property. Jesse does this so well, and that is why I highly recommend him.” – Aileen & Tal Y.
- “You are undoubtedly the most hard working Realtor I have ever met and I thank you for putting up with a couple of old folks who decided to buy a condo on Maui. You were extremely patient! Mahalo for all your hard work.” – Annemarie O.
- “Jesse is an excellent, thorough and caring REALTOR. He is building a sphere of Raving Fans and is proving to be a rising star in our Maui REALTOR community.” – Bill W.
- “That was a complicated deal! Thanks for all your help. We have used a number of Realtors over the years and frankly most of them don’t do much to earn their money. You are the exception. Thank you again.” – Calvin K.
- “Jesse was amazing throughout the whole process! As a first time homeowner as well as new to Maui, he walked me through each step in detail and with patience. I can’t say enough good things about Jesse, he was there for me each step of the way from picking me up and taking me around the island to look at places to a celebratory margarita when I got my keys. Thank you so much Jesse for everything! I truly appreciate all you have done for me to ensure that I was happy and comfortable in my new home!” – Emily A.
- “Thank You Jesse for an an exceptional job finding us our home and mostly for standing by us through the whole process. Buying a home long distance is difficult at best and you made it happen for our family! We couldn’t be happier with our home. Highest Regards, ” – Ken and Peg Mull
Remember, it’s never too soon to start the conversation with your Maui Realtor. When you are ready to connect visit the Contact Page.